This project is a Foundation project within the AHRC-funded Towards a National Collection Programme. To access project information, publications and other outcomes please see here on the UK Research and Innovation (UKRI) web site.
- Gethin Rees, British Library (Principal Investigator)
- Alex Hunt, National Trust (Co-Investigator)
- Anthony Mussen, Historic Royal Palaces (Co-Investigator)
- Leif Isaksen, University of Exeter (Co-Investigator)
- Valeria Vitale, British Library (Research Curator, until May 2021)
- Stephen Gadd, British Library (Research Curator, from November 2021)
- Rainer Simon, Austrian Institute of Technology (Software Developer)